Sunday, January 31, 2010

Callings, callings, callings

I was called to teach the CTR 7 class at the end of Nov. (Yes I'm still going to a family ward) At the beginning of this year they switched around how classes are separated and I now teach the six year olds. Most of them are in Kindergarten. I really enjoy it. Although sometimes they drive me bonkers I still love them and I always come home with a couple of good stories. I co-teach with a girl that is leaving on her mission at the end of March to Houston TX. She's very excited and I am extremely jealous that she is going. "Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for such is the kingdom of God" Mark 10:14

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you started a blog! I miss seeing you aroung. I'll have to find a boy here for you so you want to come back and visit more often! haha! I teach in primary too. I bet this makes you miss your brothers and sisters. Kids say the funniest things sometimes. I love it! Check out my blog if you get some time www.jandtcrane.blogspot.com. Love ya and miss ya! Tarah

    ReplyDelete