Thursday, September 16, 2010

Don't Read

Jumbled, mumbled, thoughts...

I'm craving Goma Shio, I know I'd make Uncle Shay proud
Why don't we have an Asian Market in town?
"When I get better I promise I'm going to play with you!" -The Big Sister
"OKAY!!! When I grow up though, I don't think I can play." -The 3 year old Brother
"Ah! You don't want to play with me? Why not!?"-Big Sister
"Because I might get sick, like you"-The 3 year old Brother
I just called Grandma. We had a great conversation...until I realized it wasn't Grandma...
"Hey what's up?"
"I need help"
"What's wrong?"
"I have to drink steamed, pureed vegetables."
"You can do it! It's good. I do it all the time."
"I can't do it. I think something is wrong with me."
"Yes you can! Nothing is wrong with you."
"No, I think I need to see a psychiatrist."
"Why?"
"I can't drink weird things!"
"Chug it. 1,2,3 chug!"
"I can't! I can't do it! I'm going to puke."
"You are not! Now do it!"
"You do not understand. It's a cold night. I have beads of sweat dripping down my face. I can not do this."
"On the count of five"
"Let me put you on speaker just in case I puke or something."
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"
"AH!!!! I'm sick! I'm going to puke! It's coming back up! I'm dying!"
"Did you drink all of it?"
"Yeah, gag gag gag"
"Good! I'm so proud of you!"
(Best, best friend ever)
I can eat gluten every other day
I killed my plants, despite the major green thumb genes I've got from both sides mine is so black I'm not even sure it's a color.
Prescription Counter: "She's 18??" Pharmacy Staff
"No, she's a liar. I'm 19" Me
"Oh yeah! I forgot! Once they hit a certain age I just stop counting." Mom
"You don't look..." Pharmacy
"Old enough, we know" In Unison
"You can't eat raw vegetables. No carrots. No salads. Etc" Doctor Turell
"HA! See see! They thought I was crazy for not eating salads! I knew! I knew what I was doing!"-Me
"My mom is just finding a place to parking." -Me
"The parking lot is empty." -Dr. Turell
"Oops! I forgot there was a parking lot!" -Me
"You know the staff parks on the street just so that there will be room for the patients in the parking lot." -Dr.
"Uh...next time?" -Me
I want longer hair
I need new clothes
Ha ha I need a job!
......I did warn you

1 comment:

  1. I love love love love love you!!! Your a true inspiration to me!!! I just thought i'd share :)

    ReplyDelete