
Things I didn't do and you shouldn't either:
1. Give boys your phone number
2. Buy a dozen donuts for $20+
3. Wear a hood in the casinos wink wink nod nod
Things I did do and you shouldn't:
1. Drink the water
2. Talked to the guy with the Hooters necklace
3. Watch the food channel-always makes you hungry
4. Order pizza when you're starving and expect it to be there on time
5. Go to Fremont Street when it's raining
6. Go to Fremont Street if your under 21
7. Buy Krispy Kreme Donuts unless you've got money to spend
8. Order cheese fries at Roxy's Diner
9. Expect the Sahara roller coaster to be open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
10. Wait in line for the NY NY roller coaster when it's raining-you'd think I'd learn the first time...
11. Buy candy from a candy store in MGM ...nasty!
Things I didn't do and you should:
1. Buy a big pack of bottled water
2. Go to New York New York when it's clear outside
3. Come with snacks-you never know when you're going to get hungry
4. Be prepared for any kind of weather
5. Bring a stool to a bowling tournament
6. Buy m&m's at Walmart and put them in an empty bag from m&m world!
Things I did do and YOU SHOULD TOO!
1. Get the Around the World drinks at Coca Cola
2. Take lots of pictures
3. Bring a ton of different shoes-your feet will hurt you'll wanna switch it up
4. Hold the parrots at Margaritaville
5. Use the Monorail to the fullest
6. Make friends with people that are staying in the Stratosphere-they get to the top for free
7. Go with amazing friends!
8. If craving soup go to Roxy's Diner and get a cup of Pot Roast Stew for 2.99!
9. Get toast at the Nascar place in the Sahara
10. Use escalators and moving sidewalks
I'm sure I'll think of a lot of other things but for now that's all I got.
When did you go? I was there last weekend and i can relate to almost all of what you said ha ha!! especially the shoes and rain! but i am not sure the water effected me the same way it effected you and i am usually really sensitive to it too! although i do have to say that i felt hung over with out drinking anything and getting practically a full nights sleep that may have been it. where did you stay?
ReplyDelete