There is this group called My Life Is Average. These are some of my favorite stories they have on their page. Ha ha the best part is that these are actual people. The sad part is a lot of them I can completely relate to. Okay...mainly these ones....
Today, it was raining and I was sitting in my car. I got bored at a traffic light so I watched the rain drops on the windshield and raced them to see which ones would get to the bottom the fastest. MLIA.
Today, I noticed a typo in a novel I was reading. I got over excited, thinking that I was smarter than a real novelist. MLIA.
Today I dropped a bobby pin on the floor. Instead of simply taking a second to bend down and pick it up, I spent a whole minute trying to pick it up with my toes. MLIA.
Today, I was walking down the sidewalk kicking a rock as I went. I accidently kicked it sideways onto the grass and I decided to keep walking without it. After five steps, I went back to get it. MLIA.
Today, I heard that if you lick somebody's elbow without them seeing you, they can't feel it. I tried to lick somebody's elbow secretly. They saw me. It was awkward. I still don't know if they would have been able to feel it if they hadn't seen me. MLIA.
Today, I was lying in bed. I wanted to eat a bag of chips that were on the floor next to me. I spent five minutes trying to stretch my body so my arms could reach them instead of getting out of bed. It worked. MLIA.
Today, my boyfriend and I got into an argument and I stormed off. Instead of having make-up sex, he came into the room carrying two popsicles. We ate them, and I'm not mad at him anymore. MLIA.
And this one...I just love... some people's kids...weirdos!
Today, my two sisters were having a fight over the dinner table, one is 14 the other is 6. My 14 year old sister yelled "Well Santa's not real!" My 6 year old sister picked up some courage and yelled "Well neither is Edward Cullen!" One ran from the table crying. I think we all know who did. MLIA.
No comments:
Post a Comment