Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Newest Goals


  1. Work out every day!

I'm thinking about getting a gym membership and going every morning with Grandma, I told some boys I would arm wrestle them...at the moment my 3 year old brother could beat me! That and it's almost swim suit season!

  1. Finish up my picture frame project

I try to always have a project, something I’m continually working on. Right now I’m working on picture frames. I got a bunch of beat up icky frames and I fixed them up and gave them a paint job. I just need some good weather so I can finish up the rest!

  1. Finish my Mother's Day present

If this doesn’t turn out Mom you’ll tell me you love it anyways right?

  1. Start my Father's Day present

I’ve got so many ideas let’s just see if I can pull them all together into some logical

  1. Go to the Asian food store and the health food store in Riverdale!
  2. Look cute every day!

I decided when I die I want to look cute. I don’t want them to find my body and say “wow she has the ugliest shirt on! Can you say bbbaad hair day?” Not that I’m planning on dying soon but one can never be too prepared. Besides looking cute makes me feel good J

  1. Find another job

I ain’t got no money…

  1. Meet boys!

Tonight I needed a date and realized I don’t know any boys ha ha!

  1. Do some service!

Called to serve Him…

  1. Strengthen family relationships
  2. Finish Wuthering Heights
  3. Find a new project!

I am taking suggestions …


No comments:

Post a Comment