I've never really made short term goals before until recently, a big mistake. My parents would have meetings with me about goals all the time but they just never really stuck with me until now! (See Dad and Mom all your hard work is finally paying off!) I'm proud to report I have accomplished almost all of my goals and I feel GREAT about it! It also has helped me keep working on my long term goals. And I completely agree with Lorelai Gilmore when she says "make sure you gloat a little. It's good for the skin" So here I go!
1. Work out every day
I am now a member of Lady Fitness where I go and work out every morning and 7 for two hours, I feel amazing!
2. Finish up my picture frame project
All of my frames are painted but one (I just can't decide what color it should be!) And now I'm just waiting for some pictures so arrive so I can hang them!My walls are no longer bare thank heavens!
3. Finish my Mother's Day present
Good news! She liked it...
4. Start my Father's Day present
Unfortunately I am more confused than ever with this one!
5. Go to the Asian Food Store, and Riverdale Health Store
check, check!
6. Look cute every day
I've really tried! It's easier with my new job :)
7. Find another job
Got one! I'm a driver! Wahoo!
8. & 9. Meet Boys, Do some Service
I have been doing some volunteer work and trying to meet new people there. Unfortunately so far the only boy I've met is a single dad of 4 who was recently laid off...I think not...
10. Strengthen family relationships
I really feel like I've done well in this category! I can think of 4 off the top of my head!
11. Finish Wuthering Heights
Sorry Mom, I'm having the hardest time getting through this book. It just doesn't interest me. But I'm still trying!
12. Find a new project
I haven't done this one yet either...I'm thinking maybe sowing. A purse, maybe pillow cases, I'm seriously considering just snazzing up my wardrobe! (A bow there, a flower there!)
So there you have it! I'm so proud! And I think my skin is looking better already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment