

I just love marathons! Something my parents have instilled in me since I was little. The thrill of waking up and 3 am, eating breakfast on the way to the race while trying to do the girl's hair. The smell of sweat and victory as the runners cross
the finish line. The look of pain on their faces replaced by the feeling of accomplishment.I manage to talk my lovely friend Minden into volunteering with me at the Ogden Marathon. The Marathon was very well planned and many people said it was the best marathon they've ever ran. We thoroughly enjoyed it! We especially liked the bright bright orange shirts! There was no hiding with those on!
The picture below is my favorite! We were waiting for the Uhaul full of runner's things to come so we could unload it. Minden is a great photographer so we thought we'd mess around! The things that look like flames on the jeep are our shirts!!!And of course Minden and I's rad shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment