Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Clerk 323
First off watch 3:30-4:15 and 7:55-8:20, or even better watch all of it! You can never have seen While You Were Sleeping too many times. But pay special attention to those parts. The other day I ran to a store with my sister, I don't remember what we were getting but we went to the register to pay and my heart stopped. He seemed pause too (okay it might have just been me) and then he smiled and said hi. (I realize that he's job but it still made me weak in the knees) Anyway, I paid for my stuff and he went to hand me my change and I don't know what happened but I just lost any sense I had at all and dropped all my change, like my hand just flipped back over! He smile and said "Oh no you're gonna lose all the good ones!" I don't even think I responded I was in such awe. My sister waited until we were walking away to say "Um...do you like him?" I started to say no and she gave me the "don't lie to me" look and I said "yeah...pretty much love him". Yesterday I went to this store again. I warned my friend I was with that I might act like one of those ridiculous girls that we always make fun of. I had, had an emotional day and had cried all my make up off and my hair was a tangled mess so I was hoping he wasn't working. We walked in and I let a sigh of relief out and told her he wasn't there. Of course after I got my candy I'd turn to the counter to pay and he'd pop up out of no where! I couldn't even think! He tried to hand me my receit and I could get my hand to function to grab it. He had to like put it in between my fingers. My friend laughed at me once we got outside "I'm guessing that's him" or something like that. I can't even think of anything to say to him but what Lucy says about Peter. "You're beautiful, will you marry me? I love you!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Jace. (:
ReplyDeleteYou should just tell him he's beautiful.
I bet it would make his day.
My sister told me something the other day that really helped me. You already know this bit of information, you're smarter than me, but I'll just remind you. haha. YOU choose who you date and who you marry. He doesn't choose you. I really never had thought about that before then. Isn't that strange? I always thought I had to wait for the perfect someone to choose me. BUT I can choose! Isn't that exciting?? (: hahah. Okay this is so much longer than it neeeded to be. Point is. Tell him! I love you! K. Bye! (:
Jacy Felt you are my favorite person! You're life is pretty much like you're living in a movie.
ReplyDelete