Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend




This Memorial Day Weekend I had a chance to met up with my family in St. George. It was the first time I'd since the girls since Christmas and the boys since the beginning of the year. Too long if you ask me. Anyway, we had a great time! In the picture above is when Dad took us to Dixie Rock. Mom had promised Austin that she'd let him climb it so while she stayed with sleeping Keit the rest of us put on our hikin' shoes and took off!

Another one taken one Dixie Rock...or a rock by Dixie Rock of us gurlz. It was beautiful over looking the city. Especially when the temple lite up (The big white building below us)!



The thing about pictures is you never actually know what's going on really. So for once I'm going to tell you. My dare devil, in some situations, of a brother was climbing all over. He climbed down this rock and found this hole and sat in it. I thought it was funny cause half of him is missing but what was even more funny is that Adie was standing behind me screaming "HE'S GOING TO DIIIEEE!" She's a little afraid of heights. Hence the reason Austin is smiling so big.


Despite her fears I still love her!

We took this picture at least 3 times. We finally thought we got it right, sigh, Mom some day I'm going to be as pretty as you and look good in all of the pictures we took too but apparently it's going to be a few more years (There's something in my teeth, I made the picture just small enough so unless you know where it is you can't see it) Only a boy named Biff could pull this look off. You know what they say some of us have eyes in the back of our head like mom...some of us weren't that lucky and got them other places.
I swear sometimes the youngest kids have it so easy! Keiton pulling his ears and yelling at Denny's. Everyone just laughs. I wish I could get away with stuff like that...

Good 'ol Daddy! Thanks so much for taking us on this great adventure! Thanks for paying for my meals and making me laugh! Thanks for teaching me more of the nut song! And just a question, sometimes do you feel like a nut?




No comments:

Post a Comment