Thursday, July 1, 2010

El Girasol

Is it just me or do daisies stink?
Kind of like ...old men.
I don't know why they were ever my favorite flower...
Actually I do, I like the thought of daisies
I like how friendly and smiley they look
However a flower no matter how friendly
Should smell good or not smell at all
Some what similiar to strawberries,
I like the thought of strawberries
but I don't actually like them
but the thought really is pleasant
If someone asked me if I liked them a yes would probably slip out
but then I'd say well actually no
Beetles are abnormally fast for their size
I find it oddly inspirational.
My Mother finds it strange that I am terrified and refuse
to land on my back while jumping on a trampoline
yet I desperately want to go sky diving
My favorite part of fireworks is
the boom that penetrates your body,
how big people's eyes can get while watching them.
Did you know
it's healthy to dance to your favorite music
everyday
for ten minutes?


P.S. dada da dada dada da da da

No comments:

Post a Comment