Monday, June 28, 2010

The Adventures Of Barbie!

I should be a pro at this whole moving thing. I have a little apartment it should be easy to pack but I'm finding it difficult. I don't know how my parents picked up our family and everything we owned and moved so many times. I don't even know where to start! I feel like one of those pack rats that can't throwing anything away (no offense Daddy) but I'm packing things away not throwing them. I never realized how much needs to be done! When I moved here my parents where there to help me. But thinking back on it I had the same problem then. Days before graduation my mom finally grounded me to my room until all of my things were packed...one of the longest days of my life! Now moving alone it's like oh hey I need my medical records released and I need to turn in my two weeks notice and I need to sell my other apartment and end my gym membership and it might help if I had my things all packed and ready to go! Things I never even thought of before now wake me up in the middle of the night and keep me that way until I write it down to do it tomorrow. It's suffocating! Especially with my circumstances. My Daddy will be here in less than two weeks to come and get me! And I have to decide what I REALLY NEED because we won't have room for everything. Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually really excited for months from now, when I get the rest of my things, to open up those big ugly boxes and find all my lovely things inside! It's like Christmas!


Today was a pretty good day. I was stressed and determined to get things done! So dispite feeling icky I tried to work until I simple could not! I filled out contracts, and made phone calls, and wrapped up my picture frames, and got boxes, and started sorting through my clothes, and packed random things I had in the guest room, I did the dishes, and started going through the bathroom. I felt so sick by the time I was done but very accomplished until Minden came over...as we were walking down the stairs it all hit me. Ha ha poor girl kept tripping over everything! And I just started feeling like look at my house! It's a disaster! Not one box is even packed! What did I DO today? It's so frustrating! But I realize part of the process.


I think I might have pushed myself a little too hard though...I'm really regretting it now. Ha ha oh well! Did I tell you I was too sick to teach my last week of primary? ...yeah I cried. But I never was very good at good byes so I think it's for the best! Besides later that night I helped babysit my cousin, little Sarah! We played Barbies and she did my hair and we made cupcakes and the best part was is that she laughed at every joke I made! I was on cloud nine! Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment