

But I have a serious problem with the radio here. Sure I can find some pretty good stations. FM 100 is the best around Christmas, KBULL is always new, X96, MY99.5 etc. the only problem is, is that after listening to a great song such as Kellie Pickler's Don't You Know You're Beautiful the commercials come on. I know that's a must but I just passionately dislike them. Not only do they drag on for ever and ever but Utah has the most...I kind of want to say insulting commercials ever! Let me give you a quick summary of a typical commercial here. Hop into my radio.
First you got Sono Bello (they even sing this tonto little jiggle with their name, as if that will help) "You know the area, the little pouch on the tummy, the flab under your arm that just won't go away?" Usually they list a lot more but just hearing that makes your eyes wander to "you're problem areas" so I'll stop there. Sono Bello is a laser assisted liposuction specialist. "See how you can create an amazing new look for you" THAT IS FAKE!
Second we have laser hair removal. Because "you don't want to go to the pool and have to keep your arms down at your side." People seriously, just splash around a lot then no one will notice you didn't shave today! Besides does anyone really walk up and stare at your armpits? If they do then they're the ones with the problem.

Then there's teeth bleaching and hair styling and all that jazz. Well instead of spending all that money here's what you do: You read your scriptures instead of a magazine, you work out to be healthy and to challenge yourself, you shave your legs and when you don't have time you wear a long skirt, you surround yourself with people that make you feel beautiful inside and out, you do things that help you remember that you're a child of God. And the only person you need to be beautiful for is Him.

Just remember that you're beautiful just the way you are!
I love the picture of us!! And your shaved armpits thing made waiting for... (insert name here) to text me so much better! I love you and you are SO BEAUTIFUL I know which boy your talking about and it made me happy that of all things bothered you lol! Your such an inspiration!! and I promise you are going to get an email from me soon i just need to think of what to say beside what i already told you!!!
ReplyDelete