Friday, June 25, 2010

Mispronunciation

I know not very many people will probably understand this but as my favorite movie shows and my best friend think, sometimes that's not a bad thing. But we'll try to keep you some what in the loop. Last night at work I got pretty blue. I was so happy all day and then I just crashed, I blamed it on the fact that one of my coworkers says my name wrong after working with me for almost a year. And since I usually never notice things like that you know that they have to be pronouncing it very wrong for it to bother me that much. But that isn't entirely the case even though...that really can put me in a foul mood.

After work Minden came over. We decided enough with this blueness and to try to think of positive things! So I did. I can't do much but what I can do can bring me great pleasure. So I'm going to learn to play my favorite songs on the piano, maybe even the one your listening to. I'm going to learn the basics of sowing. I'm going to continue to run every day. I'm going to explore my options of food more. And when ever I'm feeling down I'm going to volunteer at the soup kitchen, or just somewhere where for awhile the spotlight isn't on me. I'm going to find pleasure in the little things. Like the random burst of energy that hit me at 11:00 last night. I'm going to find the humor in things like perament tape.

I think I shall start by investigating things that begin with the letter M...

1 comment: