Monday, June 14, 2010

Tip #1 Dance in your PJ's daily!

These past few days I've been in a total funk! I'm usually so so happy! I hardly ever get grumpy. My co-workers know that if I'm not smiling or laughing something is very wrong! So my mood lately has totally thrown everyone for a loop. I've been trying everything to get out of this horrible funk and I finally did it! Who knew that making cookies while listening to Nat King Cole, Cinderella, and Norah Jones was so powerful?
These lovely little treasures are heaven! Who knew mixing a bunch of ingredients that I had just laying around could get me back to the Jacy that dances around listening to my favorite songs? I've also realized another thing. People always ask me what I want to be when I grow up, forever the answer was easy, a teacher. But now I'm not sure and it kind of scares me. Tonight I realized that no matter what my "title" is I want to make girls know of their self worth. I want them to know that they're beautiful! I've always wanted to do this and one of the reasons I moved here and stopped dating was to make sure I could be happy just being me! And guess what? I've learned that I can! I've learned that everyone can! So go without makeup today! Dance around in your pajamas! Sing your favorite song at the top of your lungs! Show the world your beautiful smile! Laugh out loud constantly, even if no one else saw it! And #1 just be you! And don't forget whenever you don't feel like getting out of bed, do it! And then make yourself some cookies :)
Love always!
Jace

No comments:

Post a Comment